Our Family Day Care offers:
- flexible and high-quality care in the homes of home based educators
- small group care to ensure individual attention
- home based educators who have undergone a National Police Check and a Victorian Working with Children Check (and whose adult family members have undergone these checks), and are trained and supported by Kids Community
- regular visits by our Family Day Care Coordination Unit to monitor children’s progress and provide support, resources and ongoing training
- employment opportunities via training for the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- transport between care providers’ homes and kindergarten or school where required.
Depending on care provider availability, Family Day Care can offer:
- full-time and part-time care
- relief care
- casual care
- before and after school care
- school holiday care
- emergency and 24-hour care
- rostered or rotating shift care.
Our Family Day Care fees are:
- set out in the Kids Community Family Day Care fee schedule
- subject to reduction through an approved income-related Child Care Benefit (CCB) entitlement, applied for through the Family Assistance Office (FAO)
- reviewed annually to coincide with annual Child Care Benefit (CCB) adjustments.