- Long Day Care
- Before and After School Care
- Vacation Care
- Overnight and Weekend Care
- Maximum seven children to one carer (4 under school age)
- Family-friendly home environments to learn and play
- Emphasis on individual learning and education
- Educators registered to nationally accredited Family Day Care scheme
- Flexible hours and care tailored to your needs
- Same educator to build stable relationships and routine
- Focus on regular excursions and outdoor play
- Government Child Care Benefit and Childcare Rebate available
- Quality of child care
- Recognizing the child as an individual and tailoring activities to suit their needs
- Individual learning and education programs
- Experience and social interaction outside the home
- Reality and real world environments
At Kids Community Family Day Care our aim is to provide a high quality education and care service where children are provided with a warm, safe, fun, inclusive, educational and stimulating environment to ensure that they all have the best start in life and to grow to become confident and socially competent members of the community who positively embrace the world and engage respectfully with the people in it.
Our Family Day Care Educators are encouraged to implement their own philosophical approach to children’s learning, by aligning with the best practices that are flexible and reflective, which enables every child to reach his/her full potential.
We believe that each child, family, educator and staff person is a unique and valuable individual and that their culture, customs, languages, values and beliefs, and threrfore they are respected and embraced at Kids Community FDC.
We recognise that families are children’s first teachers. We involve and invite families into every aspect of the curriculum.
We provide a learning environment where children learn and develop by exploring their world through play. We plan for children’s learning around their interests, own specific needs, abilities and intentional teaching guided by the National Quality Standards, the Early Years Learning Framework and the School Aged Care learning Framework. This provides opportunities for children to reach their potential, in all areas of their development: physical, social, emotional, cognitive and communication.
At Kids Community FDC we embrace the Principles of Access and Equity, Fairness and Social Justice, and we ensure all children and families are treated with dignity and respect. We are committed to the highest standards of professional practice in our educators and staff and we uphold the Early Childhood Australia’s Code of Ethics.